TITLE: HRM & Organizational Development Officer (HRO)
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To all those people, who have relevant experience
REQUIRED LEVEL: Senior level
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: HRM and organizational development officer (HRO) is responsible for staff recruitment, orientation, training, as well as for other various functions aimed at the development of the Company. The officer is responsible for the development of the Company and coordination of HRM sector and also providing the necessary level of employee involvement and motivation within the Company by promoting the mission, goals, values and strategies of the Company. The HRO is also responsible for the development and implementation of the Company’s HR management strategy.
- Create and develop strategies, policies, procedures, and recommendations that are consistent with the Company’s strategy and business objectives.
- Organize and monitor the progress of the Development and HR unit in accordance with the established procedures and objectives.
- Develop and update the Company’s structure, maximally aligning it with the long-term strategy and business goals of the Company.
- Implement employee satisfaction assessment programs, identify areas that require improvement, and develop improvement programs.
- Create, update, review and modify the announcements about job openings in the Company and publish them on various job announcement websites.
- Make a preliminary filtering of applications, organize and conduct interviews, selection tests, and more.
- Implement staff recruitment and training in accordance with the developed procedures.
- Assist with the establishment of contacts with university career centers, active youth organizations, various job announcement websites and agencies.
- Coordinate the information flow within the Company and to ensure that the employees are aware of the Company’s goals and products, together with the HR Director.
- Organize and coordinate events inside the Company (gatherings, International Women’s Day, New Year, etc.)․
- Implement other HR operations.
- Higher education preferably in psychology or other HR related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an HR Specialist / Officer.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Knowledge of RA Labor Code.
- Knowledge of HR spheres and practical knowledge of their application.
- Computer skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian (written and oral).
- Excellent time management skills, coordination of multiple tasks and accurate approach to deadlines, often simultaneous and flexible working style.
- Knowledge of ethical standards (honesty, dedication, responsibility), innovative thinking, secrecy and political neutrality.
OPENING DATE: March 17, 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 17, 2020
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “HRM & Organizational Development Officer” to email@example.com. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.