TITLE: Data Collection Officer
TERM: Full time
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To all those people, who have relevant experience.
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Data Collection Officer (DCO) must organize, implement and monitor quantitative field work of sociological and marketing research projects carried out by the Company. DCO is responsible for the usual process of the data collection process. DCO directly reports to Research Director in the written form, which may be attached to the final survey reports.
- Submit sampling report.
- Establish and group survey fieldwork directions implemented within the frameworks of quantitative survey.
- Assist in the selection of interviewers according to their previous experience, the quality of their work, willingness to cooperate, and other relevant factors of the survey.
- Establish sampling and other necessary working guidelines for the interviewers.
- Organize quantitative research data collection, submit and receive questionnaires, control sampling maintenance, detect and correct mistakes and shortcomings and etc.
- Make a preliminary monitoring of accepted questionnaire technical compliance.
- Monitor the whole process of quantitative research.
- Collaborate with other specialists to find out possible mistakes and shortcomings, with the willingness of urgent correction of the latest.
- Closely work with interviewers by organizing different teambuilding events and trainings, by enhancing their work productivity and by establishing their emotional adherence with the Company.
- Manage Data Collection Specialist work, by involving him/her in different activities within qualitative survey process.
- Translate reporting materials from Armenian into English and vice versa upon need.
- Perform other relevant tasks within the research process.
- Minimum of MA degree in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology, Economy or other related fields).
- Minimum two years’ of professional work experience.
- Minimum two years’ of organizational work experience.
- Readiness to work at the weekends during fieldwork process.
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages, both verbal and written, good knowledge in Russian.
- Computer skills, such as: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SPSS
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work in a team.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality
OPENING DATE: 19 September, 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 19 October, 2019
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Data Collection Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. Company is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.