Marketing Communications Officer is responsible for the Company’s and the Clients’ communications strategy development/implementation and event management. Marketing Communications officer develops short-term and long-term branding and communications concepts, provides professional consulting in the respective field. Marketing Communications Officer directly reports to the Company Communications Director.
- Elaborate, develop and implement marketing strategies for the Company and the Clients, according to appropriate segments or target groups, do advertising campaigns.
- Elaborate and develop the corporate style of the Company and the Clients, provide application, including brand-book, print product, portfolio, organizational materials and other accessories.
- Approve and develop business relationships, which are necessary for the effective and professional implementation of the Company and Company customers’ work.
- Elaborate the Company’s and the Clients’ branding and its promotion strategies.
- For expansion of service package, flexibility and events organization follow market and competitors’ policy trends, periodically develop proposals for price flexible policies.
- Organize, follow and analyze the effectiveness of organized marketing events and future development opportunities.
- Participate in the communications department projects and sub-projects elaboration, discussion and management.
- Perform marketing and brand aspects management and consulting in other projects.
- Be in a good relationship with current and former clients, support them with professional advice.
- Collaborate with other specialists, for finding out possible mistakes and incorrectness, show willingness for their correction.
- According to existing law and regulations take responsibilities which reasonably may be required from time to time.
- BA’s and MA’s degree in marketing or other related fields,
- At least two years’ work experience in the communication field,
- Minimum one years’ experience in the relevant field,
- Excellent knowledge in written and verbal English, Russian and Armenian languages,
- Computer skills ( MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, knowledge of internet marketing mechanism),
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Knowledge of communication, change and reputation management, media marketing and public opinion’s research techniques and terminology,
- Ability to work under pressure, in a few directions simultaneously, flexibility,
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills, ability to work in a team, willingness,
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.
- Strategic marketing,
- Marketing communications.
If you meet the requirements, we encourage you to send your CV entitled “Marketing Communications Officer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the name of the position in the subject line of your e-mail. We are grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Deadline: 30 September 2019
Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full time